Monday, March 2, 2009

The ugliest curtains in the world

So last June, my then boyfriend (now husband) moved into his first house (now OUR house) which came complete with some interesting window treatments. Believe me when I tell you that they are probably THE ugliest curtains I've ever seen. Straight from the early late 80s/early 90s. I actually think that we might have had some that looked nearly identical in my dining room growing up. They were the first thing that really offended me about our house. That said... THEY MUST GO!!!! I'm in the process of removing them from the windows as I write this, but before I do I'd like to share some photos to immortalize them in digital form. Here they are in all their dated glory:
Still hanging up around the window


Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment